Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet Our Chef

We are very pleased to announce that the chef for Hop Angel Braushau will be Matthew Hartnett. Matt worked most recently at Slate, where he won praise for his roasted chicken and gourmet burgers.

Here's what Matt has to say about himself, "As for me I have a strong French back round specializing in cuisine of northeastern France with heavy German influence foods. Fusion has always been my way to express family ties , teachings from old Chefs of mine, Master Chef Olivier De Saint Martin and Chef Laurent Leseur and just plain old love for food. In my 14 years experience all and all I am still a line cook at heart just a knowledgeable one."

And as you can tell by the picture, he's a beer guy!

Patrick and I are very jazzed to have Matt on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment