This Week at Hop Angel Brauhaus
Today is the first day of October, which means I have to put in some serious computer time and get The Trumpet, our monthly email newsletter out. If you aren't already a subscriber, here's where you sign up.
On Tuesday night at 8:30pm, it's Quizzo with Quizlord Ryan.
On Thursday night the bluegrass folks should be jamming as usual. They have been playing together for over 20 years without missing a week so it's very likely.
On Saturday, it's Harvest Festival, our third and final fall festival of 2012. If you didn't get to make it to Pumpkin Festival or Oktoberfest, this is your chance.
- The outdoor fun starts at 3pm. We have a tent, plus there's keg bowling (which seems to have figured out what and where it should be). Patrick will be grilling up sausages; Hungarian bratwurst was the clear favorite last week.
- This Saturday's addition will be apple bobbing. And we might still have Sly Fox's can jam too (if they haven't grabbed it back yet). The last two Saturdays have been very pleasant and fun afternoons outside; come and join us!
- At 9pm, Blues Bizness plays inside.
- Chef Kevin will have a special Harvest Menu available all weekend. I know several people who are looking forward to the Harvest Chili with apple sausage.
- We will have as many harvest beers as we can get. The hop harvest was late this year, so we may have to be more creative that we had expected with the harvest beer selection. Either way, we will have some great harvest beers on tap. And we still have pumpkin and festbier kegs yet to tap too. The beer list, when we have it finalized will be at http://hopangel.com/fests.html#harvest.
Sunday will be a special Harvest Brunch from 11am to 2pm.
A few miles away our friends at The Grey Lodge Pub have a full week planned too.